Monday, July 2, 2012

Images soon to follow . . .

This weekend I finished knitting a sweater.  It's the Acer Cardigan by Amy Christoffers.

I'm in the process of setting in the sleeves (the first one didn't fit in too well so I need to try it again) and stitching the buttons on.  I have Wednesday off for Independence Day, so I'll be able to get some photos of the finished project.

I also have two finished shawls to photograph!

Is anyone else out there participating in Wendy's Summer Solstice Mystery Shawl Knitalong?  I'm enjoying seeing every one else's progress in the ravelry group.  There are some really gorgeous projects coming from this pattern!  I've been working on it in an undyed sport weight alpaca I got at a fiber festival.  The stitch definition isn't fabulous since alpaca is so fluffy, but it feels heavenly!  I'm up-to-date on the clues and am eagerly awaiting the release of clue 3 tomorrow.  I'm really excited that we'll have a day off work the day after the release!

No comments: