Sunday, April 15, 2007

Ah, the Possibilities

I just wanted to share some photographs of yarn to be used in upcoming projects.


First up is the Koigu KPPM I mentioned earlier. I finally got a shot that captured the true nature of this glorious colorway (P141). I've had this yarn in the stash for about 2 years, but was not confident enough for socks. Now, I am a new, empowered, knitter and will be making a pair for myself out of this gorgeous yarn.


Next there is some lovely Bonsai. I have 8 balls of this and I believe it will become the Green Gable from Zephyr Style. The yarn is so cool and shiny and slick. Actually, it may be too slick. I was having wee yarn explosions when I tried to wind it into balls by hand. I'll probably take it up to Knit Picky this week and ask to borrow their swift and ball winder to make the process a little less slippery.

1 comment:

Karen said...

ooh, I can't wait to see how the Bonsai looks! I think it'll be just georgous, can't wait to see how it looks tomorrow night :)