There was a setback in the twist-front top. I had nearly completed the mitering on the front, but I realized that I really wasn't happy with the way it was shaping up. So Friday, after much procrastination, I took a deep breath and frogged back to the point where I cast on for the mitered panels. I'm so relieved that I did. I've nearly completed that section now, and I'm really pleased with the results. I could potentially finish this top in a few days if work goes smoothly.
Yesterday, I met Karen for lunch and some knitting in public. She was working on a cropped cardigan in Berocco's Bonsai. That yarn is gorgeous. I'm excited about working with it myself. I have several hanks of it in Red Maple, I'm just trying to decide what I'll be making with it. It could potentially turn into another twist-front top.
Speaking of exciting yarn, I just got some Cherry Tree Hill Supersock Merino in the vibrant sugar maple colorway. I can't wait to experiment with this. It took ages to ball all 420 yards - it made me yearn for a swift! I have plans for it, but it's going to be a gift so I can't reveal any details!